- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Home Reading
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Well done to all involved with the Big Read Book Bench project. It is currently on display in the entrance of school. Many visitors have commented on how wonderful this piece of art work is; you should all feel very proud of your artistic talent!
We are now working on the Big Sleuth Sun Bear project, which every pupil in school is getting involved with. Every child in school has submitted a design around the theme of 'Around the World'. The final design took elements from many of the children's designs and has now been drawn onto the bear sculpture. Some children have started to paint the bear this week, with fantastic results! Watch this space for our bear's progress.
Over the summer, our bear will be displayed in Birmingham (location to be confirmed), before being returned to school in September.