- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Home Reading
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
The Curriculum at Haslucks Green goes far beyond the formal classroom lessons and includes everything that happens in school. It promotes the intellectual, spiritual, moral, physical, aesthetic and social development of each child.
Our curriculum is designed to be balanced and broadly based, differentiated, inclusive and relevant. The Governing Body see it as fulfilling the aims set out in the Solihull Curriculum Policy Statement.
Our curriculum is delivered creatively using a variety of teaching methods to engage all types of learners. Lessons take a variety of forms and we include the use of visiting speakers, specialists and a range of activities to ensure that the children receive an education, which engenders a lifelong thirst for learning.
A termly overview of the curriculum for each term and each year group is available on request.
A modern foreign language (French) is taught throughout the school. Year 3 and Year 6 have swimming lessons and there are short courses offered for; keep fit, judo, dance, ICT, basketball, netball, tri-golf, tennis and tag rugby, whilst peripatetic music is offered for a variety of instruments at a very nominal charge of £20 per term.
Pupils in Year 5 will all learn to play a brass instrument for one year. This is part of the wider opportunities scheme.