- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Home Reading
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 19 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 10
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Times Table Revision Practice Websites:
Welcome to the Maths Zone!
At Haslucks Green, we believe that children should have the opportunity to understand how numbers, shapes, symbols and graphs interact to represent the world in which they live. It is our belief that children’s enjoyment comes from a wide range of experiences such as problem solving, investigations, games, use of information technology and learning from everyday life.
Our aim is to provide relevant, exciting and challenging lessons, which include fluency, reasoning and problem solving activities. We provide children with the opportunity to experience many different approaches to solving problems which allows them to have a deeper understanding of each concept and gives them the chance to apply their knowledge in a range of situations.
Here is a list of some useful websites...
http://www.compare4kids.co.uk/maths.php A good site for Year 6 revision!