- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Home Reading
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 19 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 10
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Welcome to the R.E page!
Our R.E display board in school keeps children up to date with what they are studying each half term, varying from Call to the Prayer in Year 3 to Human Rights in Year 6. Children study one hour of R.E per week, plus assemblies which cover religious festivals and important dates. We also link our R.E and P.H.S.E closely together, and continue to link these to our school values.
We are hopeful that each year group will have the opportunity to visit a place of worship. We are lucky enough to visit Shirley Baptist Church on the Stratford Road for our Harvest, Christmas Carol and Easter services - the dates for these will appear on the website so feel free to come and watch! You are more than welcome to see what we have going on.