- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Home Reading
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Welcome to Science at Haslucks Green!
We're mad about Science here at Haslucks Green School and we always try to make sure our learning goes beyond the classroom.
Here's a list of some of the exciting learning opportunities we have had over the last 12 months to help boost our scientific brains!
- An EON workshop - helping us to learn all about saving energy.
- Years 4 and 5 visited 'Palmers Rough' to investigate local wildlife.
- A whole school day trip to 'The Big Bang' exhibition at the NEC.
As well as these exciting out of school opportunities, we run a termly after school science club led by 'Mad Science', as well as having special 'Mad Science' assemblies each term (you can find out more about this below).
We also have an annual 'Science Week' where we get to share all of our amazing work and crazy investigations with the rest of the school.
Stay tuned for some photos from some of our exciting science activities!
To find out more about what we learn in the classroom, check out our curriculum overview which gives an outline of the topics covered by each year group.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS:
Are you interested in joining our 'Mad Science' club? We run clubs every term for a 6 week period. There will be a 'Mad Science' assembly each term before clubs begin and you can also speak to Mrs McGlynn for more details.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
If you are keen to learn more about your science topics or just want to have some fun extending your science knowledge have a look at some of the following websites. There's lots of information to read to help with homework and some great games and videos to keep you entertained!!
KEEP CHECKING THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT 'SCIENCE WEEK 2018'.