- 19 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 10
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
What is Forest School? Forest School was developed in Denmark in the 1950’s and provided a range of activities for pre school children based on the Scandinavian tradition of being close to nature..
Forest School in Solihull has been running here for seven years and to date approximately 45% of Solihull schools are Forest Schools.
Studies have proved that many children who participate in Forest School :
increase their self confidence
improve their social skills
develop their language and communication skills
improve their motivation and concentration
enhance their physical skills and improve their stamina
extend their knowledge and understanding of the world (respect for nature and their natural surroundings)
All these things have a positive effect on their day to day school (and home) life.