- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Year 5 and 6 children have the opportunity to take participate in a residential visit to Dunfield House and Condover.
Year 5 Dunfield House
This residential is focussed on the arts, drama and music and is available to the children in year 5 although the places are limited and the numbers are set by Solihull Music Service. The children get an opportunity to design and make the props and set, learn the script, choreograph the dance, act, sing and play their brass instrument that they learn as part of the wider opportunities programme. The visit is for 4 days and culminates in a performance, to their parents, with the children from other Solihull Schools.
For more information on Dunfield House go to http://www.dunfieldhouse.org.uk/
Year 6 Condover Hall
All the children in year 6 get the opportunity to take part in his activity based residential. The visit is from Friday to Monday and they get to take part in a varied programme ranging from archery, zip wire, body zorbing and abseiling through to campfire, initiative exercises and silent disco.
For more information on Condover Hall go to http://www.condoverhall.com/