- Our School Values and Vision
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Home Reading
- Spelling and Grammar
- Excellence in Literacy
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Maths Week 2017
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- Safer School Streets Initiative
- School Performance
- SATs 2019
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
- 19 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 10
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Children in Year 3 are introduced to the structured reading scheme-"Big Cats". As they become more confident, fluent readers they will begin to read books from our school library too.
We have a high expectation that all children will read 3 times a week for 10-15 minutes at home. All children have a reading diary to record what they read at home.
Here are some useful resources to help you support your child when they are reading at home.