- Our Mission Statement
- AFA - Achievement For All
- Spelling Lists
- Excellence in Literacy
- Maths Week 2017
- Home Reading
- Glossary of Literacy Terms
- Spelling and Grammar
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the Governors
- School Performance
- SAT's 2018
- SEN Provision
- Governors Secure Area
Our Mission Statement
In consultation with staff, governors, parents and pupils we have updated our vision and values. The overwhelming consensus is that we want to instil a love of learning and life, the drive to achieve, to develop a sense of responsibility combined with honesty and respect.
- For every child to enjoy coming to Haslucks Green School and to feel safe and happy to learn.
- To develop personally and socially into confident,caring, responsible young people who contribute positively to their community
- To achieve the highest academic standards of which they are capable.
- To be fully prepared for the next steps in their education.
The top ten core values which most people wanted us to promote were:
Enthusiasm for learning
These are taught as a discrete part of our Personal, Social and Moral education but we will highlight these to ensure they are more explicitly taught and highlighted through our teaching, assemblies and key foci in school.
Thank you for your contribution to this body of work.