- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Ever wondered what your child has for school dinners? then wonder no more please download the menu for the coming week
From the 9th November 2015 our menus will be following those set from the guidance given by Solihull Council
To see the menus that will run from October Half Term until Easter Term then click below
From 1st September 2019 Dinners cost ₤2.15 per day
To logon to your ParentPay account (you can access this via the link under the Parents Menu tab of the website)
Remember that we are a cashless school and therefore all dinners have to be paid for online using your parentmail account (we cannot accept any cash!) - if you don't have an account then please contact the school office for details on how to set one up.
Free School Meals are supplied to children whose parents are in receipt of Income Support or Jobseekers Allowance. They are also available to families on low income who are in receipt of Child Tax Credit. We are aware that a number of parents are reluctant to claim Free School Meals even when entitled to them. We respect this position but the school does receive extra funding on the basis of this statistic so we would encourage you to register if you are entitled to them. Application forms are available at school.