- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Haslucks Green PTFA
Haslucks Green PTFA is a voluntary organisation and registered charity aimed at enhancing the education and well-being of Haslucks pupils. We hold termly meetings to plan fundraising activities and would love new parents to join our friendly team. People can get involved on any level and do as little or as much as they like.
Would you like to:
* Be involved in deciding how to spend PTFA funds?
* Give feedback on PTFA events?
* Share any fundraising ideas that you may have for the future?
* Find out more about the PTFA?
If the answer is YES to any of the above then come to the next Committee Meeting —all staff, parents, grandparents etc welcome!
Click on the links below to see our newsletters.
If you would like to contact a member of the PTFA then please leave a message with the school office or email one of the following committee members:
Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org