- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- 3 DecSwimming for Y4 - session 12 - last one
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Transfer to and from Junior School
|Transfer from Infant School|
All children in a Solihull Infant School will now have to fill in an online application form for their chosen Junior school : http://www.solihull.gov.uk/admissions
During the Summer Term a meeting is held for parents whose children will be transferring to Haslucks Green in September, to discuss details and to receive general information.
The children themselves are brought along from their Infant Schools to see their new environment. We do our utmost to ensure that the transition from Infant to Junior School is as smooth as possible. We greatly value the close co-operation of our Infant School colleagues.
|Transfer to Secondary School|
All children in Solihull primary schools will receive information on how to apply for a secondary school place in July of year 5.
Again as with the infant transfer all applications have to be made online: - http://www.solihull.gov.uk/admissions
The places are offered in March when the child is in year 6.
Most pupils transfer to Light Hall School, with whom we have a very close relationship.